DSS ITSEC 2016: CYBER, CONNECTED THINGS AND INSECURITY THE LARGEST CYBER SECURITY EVENT IN BALTICS
Last year’s top3 event from ENISA’s cyber security month of October. 8 parallel sessions, many different ITSEC trending topics, over 80 international speakers, all sessions live video streaming and free access to all its content. Happens in Riga, Latvia annually.This years location is: National Library of Latvia, Mūkusalas iela 3, Rīga, Latvia LV-1423
Activity website: www.dssitsec.eu
DSS ITSEC is Baltic’s largest, annual security vendor independent conference and exhibition, launched by Data Security Solutions in 2010, in eort to promote Information Technology Security in the region. The conference is widely recognized for its rich content and splendid international outreach.
Year 2016 marks 7 years of contribution to strengthening Regional Cyber Security by DSS and its partners. The DSSITSEC 2016 will focus on the future of ICT Security Sector in the Baltics, Nordics, CEE, and CIS regions, discussing evolving industry trends, creating new partnerships, sharing best practices and most recent technological developments.
DSS ITSEC 2016 will bring together top ICT Security professionals from industry’s leading technology vendors, international organisations and agencies, local and regional businesses, as well as, representatives of government and public sector.
The conference is about cyber security only. Event annually covers a broad set of topics including current and future trends of cyber threats, modern market developments and strategies. It discusses and introduces newest laws and regulas, international compliance standards and cooperation, as well as technological solutions for Cloud, Data, Mobility, Network, Application, Endpoint, Identity & Access, and Security Governance.
Live Video Stream
In 21st Century travelling isn’t always mandatory to get the access to the information. You can watch LIVE video content exploring all 8+ parallel sessions in our YouTube channel or via our media partners like LMT Straume and various internet portals. In 2015 there were thousands of online live video stream viewers from all over the world.
Expo & Workshops
DSS ITSEC 2016 expo area typically provides at least 40+ expo stands with selected innovative technologies where on-site visitors can meet with industry professionals, learn, workshop, address the most important topics and receive advises from industry experts from all of the world. Conference and expo is about sharing knowledge, experience and contacts via business networking.
Delegates & Guests
Besides international cyber security star speakers event annually on-site brings together more than 700 high-level ICT professionals from local, regional, and international businesses, governments and government agencies, tech communities, national and public sectors. If You are CEO, CFO, CSO, CISO, CIO, legal and audit officer, or responsible for Business & IT risks / compliance, or administering systems, developing apps this event for You is a mandatory to attend.
This years speakers
- Andreas Haggman, PhD Researcher in Cyber Security at Royal Holloway University
- Anna Vladimirova-Kryukova, LL.M. Associate, Law Office Spridzāns
- Aaron Boyd, Managing Director, International at Silent Circle
- Andreas Zingerle, Designer, conceptual media artist and researcher at Kairus
- Geoffrey Vaughan, Security Engineer at Security Innovation
- Jaya Baloo, CISO of KPN Telecom
- Jarno Limnéll, Professor of Cybersecurity in Finnish Aalto University and Adjunct Professor in Tampere University of Technology
- Tony Gee, Senior Consultant at Pen Test Partners
- Richard Stiennon, Chief Strategy Officer at Blancco Technology Group
- Thea Sogenbits, Head of IT and Telecommunication Department at Tallinn Polytechnic School
- Finn Steglich, Senior IT Security Consultant & Live Hacker at SySS GmbH
- Ed Schouten, Owner of Nuxi
- Paul Fremantle, Researcher at University of Portsmouth
- Varis Teivans, CERT.LV technical expert, deputy manager
- Baiba Kaškina, General manager CERT.LV
- Miroslav Lucinskij, General manager of Critical Security UAB, ATEA/ SEC Consult, Lithuania
- Peter Gubarevich, IT Training Expert, New Horizons
- Tarun Samtani, Group Cyber Security Advisor at Findel Plc.
- Arturs Filatovs, Business Development Executive at Data Security Solutons
- Marcel Derksen, Security Sales Manager North & East EMEA at F5 Networks
- Wulf Harder, Managing Director at QuBalt GmbH
- Kirils Solovjovs, IT security expert, founder of 1st Ltd.
- Albena Spasova, President of the Management Board at International Cyber Investigation Training Academy
- Martin Edward Jarrold, Chief of International Programme Development at GVF
- Serhii Pronin, Penetration Tester at IMMUSEC
- Andrzej Wojtkowiak, Security IT Specialist for Central and Eastern Europe at IBM
- Vincent Toms, Cyber Security Consultant at GDI foundation
- Steve Purser, Head of Core Operations Department at European Union Network and Information Security Agency
- Chris van’t Hof, Presenter, researcher and writer in ICT at TekTok
- Nicholas Sullivan, Head of Cryptography at CloudFlare
- Janis Garisons, State Secretary of the MoD of Latvia
- Michael Capindale, Project/Programme Manager at Sigma Vadiba
- Sintija Deruma, CISM, President of the ISACA Latvia Chapter
- Elīna Vīksne, Senior Expert, National Cyber Security Policy Coordination Section at Latvian Ministry of Defence
- Lauris Klavins, International Business Development manager at IIZI Brokers, insurance brokers
- David Dickson, Head of European Technology and Cyber at Safeonline LLP, insurance brokers
- Eugene Goncharenko, Head of Department at BAKOTECH
- Tomasz Turek, Sales Engineer Poland&Baltics at Veeam Software
- Ian Wallace, Principle Sales Engineer EMEA at Digital Guardian
- Grzegorz Pohorecki, Independent cybersecurity expert
- Ansis Bogustovs, Event Moderator, Journalist at RadioLatvia & TV24
- Wiktor Markiewicz, Market Research Analyst at International Data Corporation (IDC)
- Piotr Czopik, Security Consultant at Clico Poland
- Kristaps Felzenbergs, Senior Quality Assurance engineer at TestDevLab SIA
- Peter Johansson, Regional Manager, Nordics and Baltics at WatchGuard
- Jānis Bukšs, Event Moderator, PR specialist at Bauska’s Culture Centre
- Intars Garbovskis, Security Practice Lead at Accenture Latvia
- Martin Borrett, IBM Distinguished Engineer and CTO IBM Security Europe
- Holger Weilke, Senior Solutions Architect at DataCore Software
- Janis Graubins, Chief Commercial Officer at Notakey
- Laszlo Jobbagy, Regional Sales Director
- Péter Soproni, Pre-Sales Engineer at Balabit
- Asa Kedar, Microsoft Solutions Professional Security Global Black Belt
- Sokratis K. Katsikas, Professor at Center for Cyber and Information Security, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Juris Kaža, Event Moderator, Journalist and a stringer for The Wall Street Journal in Latvia